Saturday, January 14, 2012

Question : Hair Straighteners?

So, I've heard absolutely wonderful things about the Chi hair straightener but i also know that it's very expensive, however the cost doesn't really bother me. i just need a better straightener then i have now, which is really crappy and makes my hair super staticky after using it. So, if anybody could tell me if the Chi really as great as it sounds, or recommend any other straightener that works well too that would be great.

I want one that won't completely damage my hair and won't make my hair all statcicky or frizzy. thanks :] %26lt;3Question : Hair Straighteners?
CHI is the best and perfect.....



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/chihair/a>



thanksQuestion : Hair Straighteners?
HairStyler (aka HS) is also a great hair straightener. i kno cuz i use it and it works lyka charm. its also cheaper den a CHI but is still aroun 100 dollers. also, if u just want ur hair to be more smooth and silky without frizz, just buy sum straightening gel/cream and massage it into your damp hair, blow dry and then straighten/style as normal. it works great and smooths hair beautifully! hope this helped!!! :)
My friends sister used a Chi and she said the first time she tried it her hair looked dull and fried. I have wavy hair and I use a Sedu. It looks SOOO well! My hair stays really straight all day. I bought it from folica.com



Buy a Sedu. It's worth the price for sure.
CHI is great! Love mine!
CHI rocksssss!

my whole family uses it, we love it!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment