Saturday, January 14, 2012

T3 Hair Straighteners?

Does anyone have any of the T3 hair straighteners, whether its the wet/dry, singlepass duality, etc? I am looking to buy a new one because my Chi after 1 year just burnt out, and i've tried many that have not lasted long in the past (such as the sedu). I am not too concerned with how much it costs since I use it so often so if someone could help me out i'd really appreciate it thanks !! (by the way my hair is normal, medium length, naturally wavy/kind of curly)T3 Hair Straighteners?
yeah! I have a T3 pro, and it works EXCELLENT. Mine is pink, and it has last pretty long so far, I've only had it a year though, but it's really great. It straightens my hair really well, because I have really thick, poofy, wavy hair that is just disgusting. You can also use it on damp hair, which i do sometimes . It's a very good flat iron.T3 Hair Straighteners?
GET THE GHD hun,,, it is by far the best ever!!! go to sephora and buy one. they are 200 i think for regular, and if u want it to work in a different country (europa) then it is 240. GOOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment