Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is the best hair straightener to use?

i have a chi and no that bad because you cant control the temperature, i need a straightener that isnt so bad for your hairWhat is the best hair straightener to use?
Anyone that heats up to 500 degrees.What is the best hair straightener to use?
I thought you can control the temperature on a CHI? Mines and my friends you can. All you need is a heat protection spray, CHI makes an AMAZING one for like $12. If you love you CHI and worried about hair damage get the heat protection spray. I think it's called CHI's 44 iron guard.
Go to sally's and ask them to recommend a flat iron that won't damage your hair to much, and where you can control the heat. I did that and ended up with a really nice one that cost me about 70 dollars. But I got a free curling iron with it, too =)
i have a wet to straight straighterr thats made by revon i think, theirs lots of different settings and the instructions tell you what number setting to use on your hair type, it works really well(:
I use a conair, a wet 2 straight, and Revlon StyliX
Babybliss %26amp; bedhead, but I prefer baby bliss.
professional ceramic straightener
babyliss 230 :) x
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment