Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I'm looking for a straightener that doesn't damage your hair. Also I have a CHI and it makes my hair smell, i do use a spray. So i would like one that doesn't make it stink. Please help me, I'm looking for something not as expensive as a CHI.What is the best hair straightener?
anyone that is ceramic it doesnt damage ur hair as badlyWhat is the best hair straightener?
well, all straighteners damage hair but some not as much. you definitley want a ceramic one. if you do want a pricey one other then the CHI try

1) Sedu (the best of the best)

2) Solia

3) GHD



But since you said you dont want a pricey one, try

1) Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron

2) Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron

3) Revlon Perfect heat Professional Straightener



You have a great one though, the CHI but you said it makes your hair smell? try using a deep conditioner that smells really good, and before you straighten it apply the CHI silk infusion which protects hair and smells pretty good.



good luck!
I have tried Chi I definitely do not like that one, I just recently got Wet 2 Straight It works Amazing. You Don't have to blow dry your hair you can straighten it wet by Remington. I have the 2'; Wide one and I think that one works better than the smaller one. It has a LCD display. Its Ceramic and it eliminates frizzz, PTFE coating less hair breakage heat -410 F/ 210 C. It also has instant heat as heat in 30 secondes it has 30 heat settings, Auto Shut off. So I definitely recommendd this one!
My daughter and I have a Sedu and we love it. Her hair is long and straight. Mine is coarse and curly. It works well for both types of hair. It has adjustable temperature up to 450 degrees, but unfortunately, the one I have doesn't have an automatic shut-off (in case you get in a hurry and leave the house and don't turn it off). I researched a lot of flat irons before investing in one. Yes, it is expensive, about $120, but we've had it a year and a half and it was a good choice for us. You can read lots of reviews on different products at this website:



www.folica.com



If your hair is coarse, then you may find that the cheaper store-bought brands just won't work as good. They'd probably work well with regular or fine hair, but not thick coarse hair.
I have never heard of Chis making peoples hair smell. I use the Remington wet2straight and it works very well for me. It doesn't actually dry your hair from wet but you can use it on your hair when it's damp to keep it straighter as it dries or almost dry/dry to straighten it. It heats up in less than 1 minute and has like an LCD display.
All hair straighteners make ur hair stink. u cannot find one that does not. I know what u mean, but they all do that, because they are irons, and the steam goes into your hair, and if ur hair is not completely clean, then it will make it stink. If your is totally and completely clean, then you should not have a problem. The straightener that i use is vidal sassoon. and it works very well.
Over in Australia, the best ones are GHD hair straighteners, they are like 280-320 dollars. Really pricey.



But they are seriously the best, ALL the salons use them :)



And also buying a wet to straight hair straightener is really damaging for your hair, it makes it fried most of the time.
-Chi

-Maxi Glide (30 days free trial and 3 payments)

-Solia

-Sedu

-HAI



Those are the best selling flat irons.



And I have a Chi and its dosent make my hair smell at all. Maybe its the spray.



And to get the best you usually have to spend the most.





To find other top selling flat Irons simply go to:

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>


well CHI is probably one of the best out there and works for a very long time so i would recommend buying it because then you wont have to worry about it being crappy
I have tried numerous types of straighteners but i have found that GHD's are the best straighteners because they are great to straighten your hair with but they also can also curl your hair if you use the right technique! I hope this has helped!!!
I find a list for some nice hair straighteners, and they are not expensive..

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>



Hope it helps.
Chi...but it shouldn't make your hair smell...thats weird. :/



mine please!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
I have tried loads but the best ones by far are GHD straighteners.



They are pricey but worth it!!
wet-2-strait is the best one ever and it doesn't stink!
coriolis
CHI's don't make your hair smell, clearly you just dont wash your hair enough
chi
My CHI is the best thing I have ever bought. I wonder why it makes your hair smell? Maybe a new one will help. I really would give the CHI another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment