Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I'm looking for a new hair straightener! I was just looking at one from Bed Head. Has anyone ever used that? And what do you think about the Chi?

I have slightly wavy hair, and don't want to spend too much money if at all possible. I would prefer a straightener that does not damage my hair too much as well. Thanks ahead of time!What is the best hair straightener?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)



What is the best hair straightener?
The Chi is always your BEST bet. However if you want to go cheap go with a Remington Nano Silver. . .

I have it and it's amazing!!!



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
i havn't used those brands but i heard the chi is really good but i use remmington and it works really good
chi breaks way too easily. Ive been throught 4 in 2 years! Go with solia! works just as good or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment