Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is the best professional hair straightener?

I have wavy and curly shoulder length hair. I have a wet to dry straightner that works ok but i want to buy a professional one that will work REALLY well. I have tried so many flat irons and none of them have worked. So if anyone has any suggestions on what hair straightner would be the best for my type of hair i would greatly appreciate it.What is the best professional hair straightener?
GHD the coloured ones like pink gold or white get them on amazon for 拢100 i no its alot but its totally worth it i dont no how i lived without mine :) xWhat is the best professional hair straightener?
A Futura. It is an Italian straightener and it simply works wonders.
get a SEDU.

i'm in a love with mine.

i had to go through 3 chis before

i got my sedu. unilke the chi it

lasts even if its dropped, it heats up,

really fast, and it works well with thick wavy curly

hair [ i have wavy hair ]. it also helps make your hair shiny. :D
If you dont mind forking out a lot then GHD's. All the proffessional hair salons use them.

Answer mine please; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
my hair is very curly and i had been experimenting with diffrent types of hair irons for quite some time , until i came across GHD's which are the best Straighteners on the market in my opinion. the only down side to them is that they are abit expensive but they are defiantly worth it.



hope i helped x
I personally like the Chi Flat Iron. I've been using it for at least two to three years and I think it works really well. My hair isn't kinky just really poofy at times so when I do want to straighten it I use the Chi. It does work a lot better though when you use like shiner before straightening...like Biosilk and stuff. lol
I use the CHI Straightener and i works AHMAZING! My hair can be hard to straighten sometimes but with CHI id is really easy! The CHI is Chinese, but you can find it at any specialty hair care store! Good luck!
the GHD hair straightner is at the top of the line for its price right now!...but also the CHI straightner does a fantastic job..and if your looking at price savings...the FHI works exeptionally well .

No comments:

Post a Comment