Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener for my type of hair?

i have thick dark brown hair that is wavey and i have a hair straightener that does a pretty god job but it only stays straight for like 2 hours. Do you recommend a type of hair straightener and where to get it. I'm also on a budget so over $65 it out of the question.Whats the best hair straightener for my type of hair?
I have had several different hair straighteners and i finally got a chi straightener, it works so great, from what it sounds like we have similar hair textures. I bought mine from Regis hair salon for about $116 but a week later i found it at beauty choice.com for like $80 if you just save a little more money you should get it its really worth it to me.Whats the best hair straightener for my type of hair?
Ceramic really does the trick.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/curved-flat-i/a>

^ I used that straightener for about two years before I got a Chi, which is out of your budget.

But this is my second highest recommendation.

I never had any problems with it, and loved it.

My sister uses it now, its probably around three years old and still going strong.

Also, while your hair is still wet, try using smoothing creams.

I have naturally curly hair, and I use Pantene Pro-V All-Day Frizz Defense Smoothing Lisser.

It's only $4 or so, the bottle should last about 2 months, and it keeps my hair straight and perfect all day. Oh, and it smells amazing!

Hope this helps!
try remington str8ners there not that expensive at all they start from $25 n they do a pretty good job my sister has very thick curly hair n at the end it looks gd i also have a remington str8ner n it works pretty good it last like 2 days str8 n i have thick wavy hair yu can find them at walmart or sallys
I too have thickish wavy hair and I use the GHD, it is awesome. It is more than $65 though. I heard that the Solia is really good and it is not so expensive and of course you can get CHI irons at a good price at some places.
an ionic one will do the trick! i like 1 inch straighteners because you can get really close to the scalp! go for a 2 or 3 inch iron if your hair is Extra thick and curly
conair ar the best

No comments:

Post a Comment