Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whats a good hair product for protecting my hair from my hair straightener heat?

i use a chi flat iron and my hairs getting a little dry.Whats a good hair product for protecting my hair from my hair straightener heat?
i own a chi too and straighten my hair basically every day... except on the summer, i've been letting my hair rest and get healthy again, because it was getting really damaged, anyways.... i got a ';silk elements 'mega silk' heat protection spray'; at sally beauty supply and spray it on my hair before i blow dry it AND before i straighten it... its been really workingWhats a good hair product for protecting my hair from my hair straightener heat?
Redken makes Heat Glide. Its a light serum that you put on dry hair before flatironing. For the best results and less damage, try smoothing the hair in sections with a large round brush or paddle brush and blowdryer before flatironing.
tresemme heat protector spray. it smells good too
maybe you use too much product. well heat kinda does make you shrivle up...

No comments:

Post a Comment