Saturday, January 14, 2012

Which hair straightener is best for the price?

I really need a new straightener, but I only have about $50-$80 to spend.. The main thing I'm looking for is one that works good without making my hair dry and stiff. Any suggestions? Thanks =)Which hair straightener is best for the price?
a remingtonwet2straight 2'' ceramic plated...i love mine.Which hair straightener is best for the price?
pay a little extra and get a CHI

120$ regular price

but u can find them on sale at target or jcpenneys

theyre worth it
Okay deffinetley the Chi!! This straightner is deffinetley the best!! People ask me all the time if my hair is nauturally straight. Thats what amazing results you get out of the Chi straightner! Good luck!! Choose Chi!! =)
sorry... I use Sedu and that's JUST out of the price range! I say save about $50 more bucks then buy it on folica. I love my sedu it makes my hair smooth, shiny, and pin-straight in less than 10 minutes, every time I use it!
defantly a chi,

u can find one for about 100 dollars,

a little more but trust me it leaves ur hair

lasting extremely soft silky and shinny!!

i luv my chi!

buy it! its amazing



oh u could probably find a used one on ebay or nonused for cheaper too!

hope i helped!

:]
My hair is unmanagable. It literally takes two hours to straighten it, but it looks great because i've been doing it for years now, so I know how to make it look nice.



I use this exact same straightener...

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a/a>

the price says $27.99, but I got mine at K-mart for only $20.



It has lasted over three years, and it is absolutley amazing.

Girl, take my word, you do NOT need to spend $50-$80 on a straightener. This one is incredible.



Goodluck!
The expensive ones break just as fast as the cheap ones, so go for a cheap one. I've had about 7 straighteners, some cheap, some not, and the expensive ones don't last.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment