Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who has the best, inexpensive hair straightener?

Who has the best, inexpensive hair straightener? Are the expensive ones that they seel in the mall kiosks worth the money? Which are best at not damaging my hair?Who has the best, inexpensive hair straightener?
i think the best choice is a revlon straightener from target[or walmart i bought their 1'; pink one from target] for only $21 and it works amazing. you can straighten, curl, or crimp your hair with it and it lasts all day and to tell the truth every straightener will damage your hair because of the heat so the best product for it would be dove heat protectant spray, which also will work with blow drying your hair. and if your hair is already damaged you could try using a leave in spray conditioner if you don't already. those products all work amazing for me :)Who has the best, inexpensive hair straightener?
I've used the straightners that are sold at the mall kiosks and they didn't do much for my hair at all, they were either too hot burning my hair or not hot enough to actually straighten my hair. I have pretty thick hair to I needed a balance. Conair didn't work well enough for me either honestly. I went to Sally Beauty Supply store and got the Hot N' Silky flat iron it was 29.99 at the time and that was almost 2 years ago and I still use it. I am in love with it. It is skinny enough to get close to my scalp without burning me, and hot enough to straighten by maybe running it over my hair like twice. I haven't found one that works this well for me in a long time that I didn't have to pay alot for. I've spent 130 on a flat iron before and I will never do that again.
Avoid super cheap straighteners they will burn hair and wont last very long.



Spend just a little bit extra and get a name brand unit, here are two examples.



http://www.folica.com/Revlon_Amber_Wa_d4/a>



http://www.folica.com/Remington_Shine_d4/a>
I can't give you an honest comparison, because I've only used a Chi. But I've been using it for 10 years, and have never had any ';heat damage'; as a result. You can get a new one on ebay for $65ish.
i got mine from superdrug, 拢10, and tbh its pretty crap :L
I like CHI and GHD,You will find many good cheap hair straighteners online ,have a try ,such as chi and ghd.
boots.com and argos have lots that are half price and my favorite are the nicky clarke Desire ones i got them with my birthday money and they work wonders on my limp hair
Queen Catherine
babyliss
conair
my friend got one thats supposed to be better and cheaper than the chi

No comments:

Post a Comment