Monday, January 23, 2012

About Hair and Hair Straighteners?

I was thinking of getting a GHD hair straightener for myself only I have a minor problem.





I walk to school and was just wondering if this will happen with a ghd - I straighten my hair in the mornings with a remington (it was a pretty cheap straightener) then I walk for about 30mins to get to school. By the time I'm at school it's wavy at the ends and at my neck area, it is especially bad if my hair was washed the previous night. Will a GHD make my hair straight and stay straight throughout a day at school? Are there any products I can buy (not too expensive, something from Big W, Woolworths) that can help eliminate the frizz and keep the straight without making my hair appear greasy?





Thankyou in advance, all comments about hair straighteners/hair appreciated ;)About Hair and Hair Straighteners?
Try applying a serum before and blowdrying into your hair and then straighten this is used in the salon see the serum below and a guide of how to use it. If you keep straightening and use a Straightening Shampoo and conditioner you will find your hair will relax more and over time will keep straighter.About Hair and Hair Straighteners?
ghd is a good kind but when i would buy them, id have to buy one every 6 months to a year bc they would break on me. so if you get it get the extened warrenty. if you dont want to deal with that then go get a nicer flat iron. bablyss pro is a good brand and will straighten it really well. also cricket does a great job too.

No comments:

Post a Comment