Monday, January 23, 2012

Can guys use hair straighteners?

Ok so a couple weeks back I got my hair cut and she used a hair straightener when she cut it but i dont have one so i haven't been. I was at my moms and decided to use hers and i liked my hair that way it looked really good but me and my mom didn't know if my dad would get me one so she gave me her old one. When i got him Susan (my dads gf) said my hair looks good and i told her that my gave me her old one cause we didn't know if he would get one and she said ok.Then just a few minutes ago my mamaw saw me and i asked if she liked my hair and she said yeah i guess what did you do to it? and i said i used a hair straightener and she said oh did you use susans? and i said no i used mine and she said you have a hair straightener like for a girl and i no no its for hair. I think i am gay but no one knows but im sure they think it but is it ok to use a hair straightener if your a guy???Can guys use hair straighteners?
Heck yes. Why can't we? There's no rule that says only girls can use things to keep their appearances up. This is 2009 and if you want to look good and you like the result, do what you need to do. Hair is hair and it doesn't matter the gender of the person it's attached to.



I use one and no one in my family thinks it's odd or just for girls. That's a very outdated idea.Can guys use hair straighteners?
Yes a guy can use a straightner and that doesn't mean he's gay but like said I woudn't brag about it.I know lots of my sons friends use them and when he wanted long hair i got him one cause his hair was so curly. There's nothing wrong with it.I would recommend a ceramic one tho that goes from wet to dry so ur hair doesn't get scorched.They r a lil expensive but alot bettr on ur hair.
sure, it's the new big thing in our school, longer hair straightened, the boys love flicking their hair and the girls love the guys who do so I wouldn't be too worried, I know you're not looking for girls but it looks good so go for it =)
guys who care about their hair use them a lot. it definitely makes you look hotter. maybe don't go around saying that you used a hair straightener because you might seen too high maintenance. good luck help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
Of course there is no law against it! I think if a guy has one it just shows that he cares about the way he looks which is a good thing! Also if it makes you look good and you get compliments then duh you should have one! :D
of course it is

it doesn't matter what other people think of you, if you look good with it straightened then keep straightning it

there is nothing wrong with you being a guy and straightning your hair

plenty of guys do it

good luck
Ofcourse its fine. I have lots of friends who are guys who use hair straightners and the ones who don't, they should. lol.

Go for it. And it doesn't make any difference to wether your gay or not :]
Yeah of course it's okay! I use GHD's everyday before school cause otherwise my hair flicks out and I hate it when it does that. =]
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that!

I know lots of guys that straighten their hair.

:]
There is no law against it, but try not to advertise the fact that you use it ;)
Why do guys always ask if it's okay to use hair products? Yes.
definitely. look at shane dawson.
of courseeee my boyfriend uses one and it looks soo good
Of course it's okay, I don't see anything wrong with it.
of course it's ok!



straight guys want to look good too you know
Nope, your penis will fall off.
um... yes it's perfectly fine.
Sure, why not?

Do what you want.

if you like the way your hair is straightened, straighten it.

:)
yes, if you're hot
I don't use one because I like it when my hair waves as it gets longer, and when I wear a crew cut or ivy league it's straight; but if a guy wants to spend the time using a hair straightener, I can't see how it is harming anyone, so go ahead. When I was 13 and 14 and had long hair and my hair changed from straight to wavy I would have used one if other boys also were. By the time I was 15, I had come to my senses and was again wearing a regular taper cut, ivy league or crew cut; it's the same with a lot of teen aged boys. There is no relation between using a hair straightener and sexual orientation.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment