Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Are GHD hair straighteners worth the money?

Im thinking of buying some GHD hair straighteners. I have thin that is down to the top of my shoulder blades, it is really hard to keep in place and flicks out when I go outside after like 15 minutes (even though i've gone over my hair LOADS). I tried loads of hair straighteners and none seem to keep my hair straight. When I had my hair done in the salon the other day they used GHDs and my hair stayed straight for the rest of the day. Do you think they're worth the money?Are GHD hair straighteners worth the money?
GHD's are very good straighteners. they are currently on top of the market right now. you should go for them! they are better than CHI's! ive my GHD for about five years now and it still works they way it does when i bought it! well i didnt exactly buy it, but my mom uses it at her salon.Are GHD hair straighteners worth the money?
i have one its a really good atraightner. but theres a new remington one it comes in a black box and it's $40. Im a total straightner snob but this remington one works just as good if not better than the GHD!!!!!! it saves you over $100 and it works sooo good!!!! And if your a skeptic like i was about it, buy it try it out and if it doesnt work good for you then you can always return it
I have had GHD's for 3 years now.


They are my best friend!


Although they are damaging (as all hair straighteners are) they are completely worth the money.


My hair stays straight throughout the day and there are plenty of GHD products to stop my hair from being damaged.





If you search GHD on google you should be able to find there website :)
they are about 200, and yes they are worth ive read over 30 reviews saying ghd is the best flat iron brand ever. even celebrities use it
get any hair straightener that is cremaic . they are usually the best kind and it won't damage your hair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment