Monday, January 23, 2012

Are their any hair straighteners that are like this one and are CHEAP? Please answer!?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



I saw that someone else recommended this one on another answer for only 24.99! It looks like a really good one...and it isn't that much money for a good straightener.



Give me a straightener that you would recommend for thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair and can you get it from Walmart or something?



Thank you



PLEASE don't tell me that I should get a CHI or and GHD I really can't afford them.Are their any hair straighteners that are like this one and are CHEAP? Please answer!?
The best straightener i have ever owned (i have owned two of this specifically) is a Conair. It was like 30.00. It has about 2 in wide plates and a wire bristle attachment to make you hair shiny. It is wonderful. :)





here is the exact one.

http://www.conair.com/professional-insta/a>Are their any hair straighteners that are like this one and are CHEAP? Please answer!?
EBAY Girlfirend! You can always find things for cheap on there! I absolutely love EBAY its a great place to buy ANYTHING!!!
Those flat irons, the ones that straighten your hair while it's wet, really suck. If you have thick, frizzy hair, you definitely shouldn't get the cheapest flat iron. I would reccomend a Gold N Hot. Mine was 25 dollars, and works on my thick hair. As for the cheap Wal-Mart brands, they don't do anything except flatten your hair, not straighten it.



And I had that Remington one that you linked to. It's probably the worst flat iron I've ever tried, next to anything by Conair.
Conair :]
conair! the best and not so much mioney 19.99 to 20$$ tghats it!
Andis is really really good, I have one andI bought it at either Wal-Mart or Rite Aid.
That straightener is a piece of you know what ....

You should save until you can afford a better one,

That straightener will not do anything for thick, frizzy hair.

I dont know what you were thinking ...

You should be prepared to spend atleast 50 dollars on a straightener
That is cheap as far as good hair straighteners go...I have not found one cheaper than that that I like.....I have that exact one...it works pretty well for the price...I also had the one like that that was thinner...but the fat one works better....I want a chi though I hear those are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment