Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best Hair Straighteners!?

Hi, I want a the best hair straightener for christmas. I saw a pic of Miley Cyrus's hair and it was beautifully straigtened. My hair looks just like hers when its curled. I have curly hair. and so I think my hair would work perfectly straightened like hers does....if I got a good straigtener. I already have one, but It doesnt give me the amazing look like this of miley's hair:





http://www.topnews.in/light/files/miley-cyrus-birthday.jpg





I was wondering if you could give me suggestions on great hair straighteners? please!Best Hair Straighteners!?
If you have really thick and curly hair i recommend the Sedu 1 1/2 in. flat iron, you can change the heat setting and it goes up pretty high. I have this flat iron and it works amazing.Best Hair Straighteners!?
conair infiniti steam straightener. ive heard a lot of good things about it, and the steam makes it really shiny and pretty. :)
they say the chi is the best strightener out there. it supposably does not damage hair. they cost $100 though, but from wat i hear its worth it.
Try Chi! Also you DON';T want to look like that slut! You would ruin your hair.
Bayliss Pro
I have a chi, and I like it
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment