Saturday, January 14, 2012

What kind of hair straightener (flat iron) do you use?

Why do you like it? or not like it? Opinions on the *best* straightener?What kind of hair straightener (flat iron) do you use?
I have a wet2dry. It's drys your wet hair as you straighten it. I like it when my hair is already dry, but when my hair is wet and i straighten it, it just makes my hair super frizzy and nasty.



My fav. kind of straightener is the Chi. My friend has one and it was amazing lol my hair stayed straight for like 3 days. What kind of hair straightener (flat iron) do you use?
best straightener.....ENZO MILANO
The best in my opinion: Conair's ';Wet 2 Straight'; you can straighten your hair when it's dry, or dry it and straighten it at the same time when it's damp or wet! It doesn't damage your hair, and it's super easy and fast.



=) Good Question!
I dont use one but my friends are in love with Helen of Troy.





Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
PHI straightener.

It works really good.
I'm in love with my straightener like most girls, me and my ';DIVA CERAMIC'; straightener are inseperable lol
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment