Monday, January 23, 2012

Chi and other hair straighteners?

I'm looking for a new straightener. I've got a Vidal Sassoon I bought from Wal Mart for $30 on a recommendation, but it's really not that great, it doesn't straighten the ends as well as I believe it should. I'm looking to buy one that will actually work.

I've looked online for CHI but I saw a review stating that Chi does not sell online and that there are fake Chi's out there. This makes me a little afraid to take the risk.



So ...If anyone can tell me where (like what types of stores) I can get a CHI or if you have a recommendation for a better straightener I'd really appreciate it.Chi and other hair straighteners?
OMG!

i bought a vidal sasoon straightener as well and so i asked the same question. here you go

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>Chi and other hair straighteners?
I bought mine from Ebay. It's a chi knock-off. It was only $25 and it works fantastic! It's thin, pink, and heats up to 400. It's been awhile since I bought it so I don't have a link for you. But don't spend a bunch of money on a chi. It's no better that what I got. It's just a marketing tool to get people like you to spend a bunch of money unnecessarily.
the remingtion wet to straight which you can get just about anywhere including walmart works really good, just as good or even better than any chi. you just have to put it on the highest wet hair setting which is lik 30 i believe, and its really cheap too :)
Since Chi is a professional Iron, Your going to have to go to a salon for that.They don't sell them in regular stores..If you know a hairstylist, They can also go to a License only beauty supply and get one for you...It won't be cheap though. They're pretty expensive.
I always recommend you to buy branded hair straightener. You should buy chi from any online store.
chi is sold at ulta.



or http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1238445818%26amp;sr=8-1
I prefer ghd. I have a 4 in 1 purpose thing. Volume, Summer Waves, Straight and Curls.
I bought a heat master for like 40 bucks at a beauty supply store. it is AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment