Monday, January 23, 2012

Chi vs. Solia - Hair Straighteners?

Okay, so I currently have a Remmington Wet 2 Straight and i hate it. I am going to buy a high-end straightener from folica.com.





http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d2457.html





out of those two which do you think is the best? I have dark brown partially thick, and already kinda straight hair. which one should i buy? do you have anyother sugggestions that are under $80?





********the solia has a 2 year warranty and the chi has a 1 year





in your opinon which is better? which shoud i get???Chi vs. Solia - Hair Straighteners?
i have the same type of hair as you


and i have a chi.


ive had it for 2 years and it still works


amazing. i love it and i would definitely


buy one if i were youChi vs. Solia - Hair Straighteners?
I have a chi and love it. My friend has one too but it burnt out and she got it last september, but she straightens her hair ALOT, and tends to leave it on, so if you are that type don't go with the chi. The chi heats up fast and always does a great job on your hair.


If you have thick hair the chi tends to make it pretty think when you straighten it, at least that's what it does for me. The chi is the choice for mee. haha
The CHI hands down. I've had the same one for almost three years...and it still works great! I have very thick, curly hair and I use mine daily. We also only use CHI flatirons in the salon where I work because they really are simply the best! This is one product where all the talk is just not hype. It really is worth your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment