Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Does anyone know about the hair straightener brand HairStyler?

I was in Westefields the other day, walking with my friends, when a guy from a stand asked me if I wanted to try the HairStyler hair straightener. I said ok and he made a curl in my hair. Then he said the HairStyler is better than GHD and he gave me his card to come back that day and buy for a discount. However, on the card there was no website. Does anyone know about the HairStyler and how good they are? Thank you so much for any help. Does anyone know about the hair straightener brand HairStyler?
They're straighteners are wonderful! I have one, cost $150 but it's definitly worth it :]Does anyone know about the hair straightener brand HairStyler?
gooodd
Do you mean Herstyler?





http://www.herstyler.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment