Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is the best/cheapest hair straightener/curler?

I'm looking for a straightener/curler that's not too expensive. I don't want a small barrel. I'd need it to heat up rather quickly. needs to be good straightener too. something that wont frizz as well! thanks dudes!What is the best/cheapest hair straightener/curler?
The best straightener for a good price would be the Remington Wet2Dry. I seen it at Ulta for about $30 or 40. Not sure if you would consider that expensive, but it's almost as good as a CHI. It can even straighten on damp hair, but I wouldn't recommend that.





As for the curling iron, I'm no expertise on those products because I rarely curl my hair. I've heard great reviews on Conair curling irons, and they come with a variety of barrels.





Hope I helped(=

No comments:

Post a Comment