Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

i am currently looking for a new hair straightener and im not sure which type/ brand. right now i have a libere i think its called?


i need a straightener that will leave my hair smooth and shiny.





i also want one that will keep my hair straight all day because after i straighten mine about an hour later it begins to wave again.





also keep in mind i dont want to pay like $200 for a straightener. i do have a bit of a budget.





i have been looking at sexy hair straigheners and are considering that.





any suggestions?Good hair straighteners?
Well, most good hair straighteners are pretty pricey.


I think the Chi is the best but that is 200+


But before I bought my chi I owned a paul brown and it only cost me a little over 100.


It worked pretty well also, just near the end of the day its not AS straight as it once was.Good hair straighteners?
CHI


nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment