Saturday, January 14, 2012

ST8 Hair straighteners...anyone have this brand?

I am hoping to buy some hair straighteners but I can't really afford GHD's besides I've seen some others which seem good. However, the feedback on the site for ST8 hair straighteners almost seems too good to be true so I'd thought I'd ask for first hand feedback.



What do you think of them? Are you pleased with them or not?ST8 Hair straighteners...anyone have this brand?
I've researched the product and I haven't heard anything bad about them, in fact when I did a google search it appears apart from their website, the brand isn't very well known. I have Babyliss hair straightners and I personally like them, they don't get your hair as dead straight as GHDs but personally I don't find that look very attractive.



I've heard a lot of good thing about Chi hair straightners (they are like the new GHDs)

http://www.beautychoice.com/index.php?p=/a>



I can't find an English site, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment