Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Straighteners anyone?

Ok, well I'm looking for a good,cheap, straightner. I have a Conair infinti that I bought 1 or 2 years ago for $50 and I don't really like it anymore becuase I straighten my hair daily and it tends to get damaged alot with split ends and I just got it cut a week ago and I got a scene hair cut. So I'm wondering are there any good hair straigtners that don't damage as much and work for thick, puffy, wavy hair and that it's not that expensive.

thxsHair Straighteners anyone?
go to TJ Maxx, and get a professional one cheap. :DHair Straighteners anyone?
FHI heat
get a chi :]
invest in a chi straightner. it will work forever. or else, try looking for ceramic straightners not metal.
I have a VS Sassoon, which is really good and i have really curly hair, and im a guy, my gf love it when i straighten my hair, and it only cost 40 bucks, :D
Chi iorns are amazing and last but are on the pricey side. but get a ceramic straigtener because metal plates fry your hair to the umpth degreeeee.

(:

hope this helps.
You could go to beauty supply shop and look at the straighteners there...i have a chi iron i got it for 100 but it was worth every penny...it straightens and curls..amazing! hope this helped..

see this one..its an imitation chi..60 bucks

http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron/a>



HERE IS A CHI ONLINE FOR 73 BUCKS!!!

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>
Well I own a CHI 2 inch turbo, which go for about $90 i think, but they are very good and keep the hair straight. As for heat damage, use a heat protective spray, in fact CHI sells one, before heat styling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment