Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair straighteners/ products...?

okay, right now i have a conair i believe, the pink one at walmart that was like 50$. and i use the dove protecting spray, but now after a while, my hair isn't really staying straight at all. Maybe after 2 classes [[3hours]] i have the kink and flick back in my hair again. Because my hair is naturally straight, just it flicks out at the end, which i hate i straighten it. I have heard a lot about all these straighteners, ghd or something like that and all this other stuff but i was hoping maybe its just if I use better product it might help me out. so is there any products 1st that will keep my hair good all day? out from the humidity of florida and stuff and then any good straighteners, other than chi, under like 75$$Hair straighteners/ products...?
aussie and john freda has a good line for keeping hair straight after straightening.





revlon has a pretty good straightner and it has different temperatures you can set it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment