Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hair Straighteners: Corioliss Pro, Chi &, Cortex Which One Do I Get?

who ever had cortex plz tell me your experience with it cuz thats the one i heard so far is the best i just wanna make sure im getting the right one before i order it and by the way i went to a salon before and i told her to use the chi on my (thick curly coarse) hair and it came out like CRAP! it was reealllllly puffffyyyy i want my hair EXTREMELY PIN STRAIGHT! ThankzHair Straighteners: Corioliss Pro, Chi %26amp;, Cortex Which One Do I Get?
None of those are going to get your hair how you want it. They are all lower end straiteners made for people with who dont need a lot from straightener.


That being said, i have tried all three of these irons. If a chi didnt work for you when a stylist used, clearly its not the iron for you. I do not like corioliss, it left ridge marks in my hair and snagged a lot. So out of those 3 I pick cortex. It has good features, some have tourmaline, and heat control. Its the best of those options because of its features.





But if your willing to spend over $100 on a chi, I recommend you the solia, its only like $80 and its really good. Check out folica.comHair Straighteners: Corioliss Pro, Chi %26amp;, Cortex Which One Do I Get?
I have thick hair too and when I go to the salon she uses the chi on my hair and she gets it like board straight. If the hair stylist you went to is used to doing already straight hair then she might not know how to do ethnic hair. My sister has the chi and I have a gvp it's like the chi except it's way cheaper like 50 to 60 dollars(i got mine at sally beauty) and also it has temp control. Hoped this help
have you ever seen the maxi glide on hsn or qvc i cant remember which. it uses steam to moisten the dry ends of the hair before straightening it. This straighten, unlike others, has tiny little teeth that your hair runs thru...so basically instead of using a flat iron that just flattens the curls or rough hair, this one actually makes it Straight, if that makes sense. Let me say it a different way...if you had a knot or a kink in your hair and used a flat iron it would just give you a flat kink, the maxi glide would straighten the kink and flatten it. I bought this at linnens and things a couple years ago to use on my biracial cousin's hair and it was great.
I would actually go with GHDs they are the only hair straightner to go with

No comments:

Post a Comment