Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hair straighteners delivery gone wrong!!?

I ordered some hair straighteners from a company online (via ebay) and they were dispatched on 3rd november by 1st class mail. And ive still not had them, i had a royal mail sorry you were out card a few days later, and arranged for a redelivery. But non came, and when i went to the Depot to enquire, they have nothing in my name, or a record. And i cant seem to get hold of the company to see if they've been returned.


Any advice on what to do? PLEASE!!Hair straighteners delivery gone wrong!!?
I think this is a dodgy seller trying to take your money off you without giving you the product you actually paid for. This has happened to me 3 weeks ago with GHDs and they were ruined when I finally DID get them. He sent me the wrong pair anyway and they broke. Unfortunately i didn't get my full money back. It's complicated, it's basically because of the late delivery he said he would include a 拢10 refund. He didn't of course, and he was reported, we got a 拢30 refund instead, the straighteners cost 拢80 altogether. and he was removed from ebay. We couldn't get his details cause he wasn't on ebay anymore *sigh* But you can still get your money back. First email the seller stating the facts, don't be friendly but don't be nasty either. Just say ' hello, I am enquiring about the straighteners I have bought and paid for. I have not yet received them and I would like my money back in a full refund or you are being reported. The straighteners have not reached me at all so you mustn't have posted them. Get back to me as soon as possible on the matter or I will have to report you to ebay.'





By making a threat like this you are putting him in bother and forcing him to reply to you. If you get no response report him to ebay. And contact paypal on the matter.(i hope you have used paypal, it's the only really safe way of buying and selling over ebay because you can get your money returned easily if you need to) But if you haven't all you can do is report him to ebay, and hope for the best. If you need any more help, email me.


steph.
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment