Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Straighteners: VS Goddess and GHD?

I have just bought a VS Goddess, and although it is the best straightener I've ever used in terms of straightness and lasting ability, I think I am going to sell it and buy a GHD.





Some negatives I found for the VS Goddess are :


1. The ';ionic generator'; makes a loud humming noise


2. The ionic steam makes my hair static so all the hairs which are not heavy enough, stick up in the air for days.


3. Although the steam makes my hair dead straight (and I mean completely dead straight until I wash it) it makes my hair feel slightly rough and knotty, much like I have been in sea air recently (you know that knotty hair you get in salty air)





Can someone list the pro's and cons for the GHD hair straightener, and recommend whether I should buy it or not? Plus feel free to add pros and cons to the VS Goddess list as well.Hair Straighteners: VS Goddess and GHD?
It's not the brand, it's the steam. Also, this is very damaging to the hair. People are so hooked on the GHD because it's popular right now, but it really hasn't been on the market long enough. There are plenty of good brands out there, such as Belson, Hot Tools, Babyliss. I don't feel it's necessary to spend $200 on a straightener, just because it's the hot item.Hair Straighteners: VS Goddess and GHD?
GHD ! GHD ! GHD !





There aren't any really any cons, just the normal cons for flat irons like flat iron burn, etc.


BUY THE GHD!


=D








To avoid the knottyness, get some GHD heat protection spray and a round brush.


That works for me =]
I want a GHD sooo badly! It's brilliant. Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment