Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Straighteners Help?

Yah I am a guy and I look better with my hair straighten and my hair goes down a little past my eyelashes and well I need your help on choosing out of these two items which one should I get?

This One:

http://www.sourcingmap.com/ceramic-hair-/a>



or



This One:

http://yhst-20619480946715.stores.yahoo./a>



Also if you find some other ones that are cheap and nice let me know but right now I need to know which of those two are better.



ThanksHair Straighteners Help?
Out of these 2 I would get the bottom one because it has temperature control settings so you could make it hotter if you need more straightening power, or less if you don't. The first one only has one constant heat setting. I think its good to have the versatility. Good luck!Hair Straighteners Help?
Chi is the best styling iron on the market. :]

As a cosmetologist, i own 2. One for me and one for my customers.

It's the best that i've ever used.

Good luck!
I got a cheap Conair one at Wal*Mart. it also is a gold one so it heats up quickly and is really hot, which is good.



It was like $15.
generally.....the more expensive, the faster ul be able to straighten ur hair....
The first one its Chi.

Anything that is Chi will straighten great and do less damage on your hair!
Well, neither. They're both too good to be true. Keep searching, try Wal-Mart, or Target.
None. To not burn or damage your hair, I suggest you get a straightener with a gold/copper colored iron.
First one for sure
the second one is much better for your hair
i like the first one =)
When it comes to your hair, your better off spending more money for a high quality straightener (such as a Chi Flat Iron) than wasting money on a cheap one. Your hair will love you for it. When you spend more, you don't fry/damage your hair. My brother loves my chi, I actually have to hide it from him because he uses it all the time!



Also I know one time he went to a salon and had it professionally straightened. When you go to a salon and get this done, that's the key go see a professional, your hair will be permanatly straight for about a month or so. I remember his hair looking really good after getting this done. Just something to think about.



But, if choosing one of those you listed is your only option, go for the second one.
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment