Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Straighteners???? help please!?

I have medium, short hair. My hair kinda flips out to one side and i hate it!! I have never owned a straightener and have kinda been avoiding to buy one because i don't want my hair to get damaged and dry. However, my bed head is just awful. I have heard that ceramic Straighteners work great and don't do much damage. Are there any ones that don't do any damage?If not, i want to know what brand you use and how well it works. Money is not too big an issue but i don't want to spend over 150. I have heard of CHI and GHD and sedu. Any other good brands?Hair Straighteners???? help please!?
I personally, would never use ConAir or any straightener that is sold at everyday grocery stores. I would suggest beauty supply stores or a local hairdresser.





My favorite brand is Helen of Troy. You can get these at beauty supply stores like Sally's. Ceramic straighteners do work the best!





Any straightener is going to do a little damage, that's why it is definitely worth it to spend a bit more for a quality brand that will do as little damage as possible.Hair Straighteners???? help please!?
first off, make sure u buy a staightner that's at least over a $100 for they work the best. i use HerStyler: Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hairstraigtner( as a bonus, it also curls hair and it was around $140). It works well and u can get it in like six different colours :). i've been using mine for 6 months and my hair isn't damaged at all. if u r really worried about your hair getting damaged, buy a heat protecting serum. Also make sure ur straightner has adjustable heating for this will also help minimize damage since then u can put it on a low setting.
Go with chi, i have use so many and i stuck with the chi. So much less damaging, and works well and fast. My sister was using a cheap one until i got her a chi because her hair was breaking off and now it looks great!
Yeah i love my GHD's. If your worried about the damage.. if you regually cut your hair and use a decent heat protector everytime, you should be fine.
bed head. it also sells alot of other prodicts.
conair is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment