Saturday, January 7, 2012

HAIR. STRAIGHTENERS. HELP.?

hey everyone :)





i have a dilemma. i'm gonna buy a new straightener. I LIVE IN PORTUGAL SO HERE THERE IS NO GHD or CHI or any other brand that exists in US.





So i was wondering if anyone know if the BELLISIMA IMETEC CREATIV model number: 1639 is any good? it says it has ceramic and jade crystal plates, and ionic system.





My hair is super frizzy and curly. i want to know if this straightener is any good for me to buy it and what are the results?





IF YOU KNOW OR YOU HAVE PLEASE LEAVE AN ANSWER. :)HAIR. STRAIGHTENERS. HELP.?
Not sure about that brand, but I know the ceramic plate makes a difference. Do you know of the Instyler? It was this cheesy infomercial, but actually really works. My freind has super curly frizzy hair and it makes smooth and straight.HAIR. STRAIGHTENERS. HELP.?
no GHD! i feel sorry for u

No comments:

Post a Comment