Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair straighteners- is this good?

I have a conair wet 2 straight that I bought at walmart and lately I just have not been impressed- I have fairly thin wavy hair and I straighten it in the mornings, but lately my hair has just not been able to get stick straight- or stay straight through the day. I am looking to get a new straightener and found the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4';) plus free heat proof pouch and it goes for 84 dollars in hot pink. You can find it at this link and it seems to have all good reviews- does anyone on here have one? Im just wondering if it is worth it, if not do you know any better that aren't CrazilY expensive?Hair straighteners- is this good?
I'm not sure about that one, but I have wavy hair and straighten mine every day with an infiniti. I bought it at target for about the same price and it came with the pouch as well. I've had mine for a year and I'm absolutely in love with it! I've even let friends use it and they all love it too.Hair straighteners- is this good?
thats odd, i have the conair wet 2 straight and it works great for me, do you straighten it in layers because that could be the problem if you dont, just straighten it in like 2 or 3 layers so its not so much hair at once, if you dont do that i would try it b4 you go buy a really exspenssive 1
Then the instyler is great for you! Sure it is new which leads to it being a bit pricey, but of course people have been selling them new as well on ebay way cheaper than the three installment payments of $39.99 that you see online and TV. Check it out, it is no ordinary Straightener and that makes it worth your every penny. The link to the site is listed below under ';What's your source?';. Good luck
No. Im sorry but that doesnt sound good. I have a chi like a lot of people but my friend has Royale which works great! there pretty exspensive my friend got hers a hundred dollars off at as seen at the mall.com they have some good wet dry straighteners. good luck!
i got my babyliss for 100$ and i love it... my hairstylist whom i've been with for a while adn all my friends go to...he sold two with the orginal price... i say talk to your hairstylist see if they can give a deal on a good hairstraightner
i do not but another stylist at our salon uses them.......and i like it when i use it








do not get a chi they are not very good scince they swiitch owners
I would check on getting a chi but if not then i think it would be a good one.
ooh it sounds good i am currently trying to find a straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment