Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair Straighteners that eliminate the Frizz?

I've had this GHD, I registered it on the site and it registered. But I was still thinking it's fake because of the plug, how people said it must have a reset plug like hair dryers to even be real so yea, mine had a regular one so I was wanting to return it.





I had another chi turbo, someone stole itt.


=///





But anyway, I was wondeirng, what's a good straightner that will CONTROL the FRIZZ in the hair? I mainly decided to straighten my hair because it's frizzy. I have naturally straight hair, it's just extremely frizzy. So are there any good straightners that are REALLY good at calming the frizz? I odnt care how good it straightens LOL.


I was planning on buying a chi, but i was wonderng are there better ones. Not GHD, WAY to expensive for me right now. LOLLHair Straighteners that eliminate the Frizz?
I have the same problem. My hair is supper thick and frizzy. I went through 4 different Straighteners last month trying to find the best. I now use Wet to strait by Remington. you can find it at target for about 30 bucks, Its chep and it works! :D Hope that helps!Hair Straighteners that eliminate the Frizz?
you need to be putting a good anit frizz product on first to help it. The flat iron can't do all the work. Try Biosilk,Paul Michel's skinny serum, or Redken's Glass.... or something like it. Some kind of serum like that. That will help a lot with the frizzys.
Chi dries your hair out completely after awhile. I heard the SEDU is really good, I personally haven't used it but the reviews about it are amazing. Go to folica.com and see for yourself.
GHD's are always the best so buy them in the shop, if you dont think the site you bought them on is real there's always other online shops!!
wet to straight straighteners worked for me they should work for you, and theres less damaged hair too XD
First of all you need some sort of product on your hair to get it straight. The flat iron will do its job but it can't do it alone. Try a serum or something oil based to help straighten it, it will also add shine and condition as you are applying the heat to your hair. Look for Paul Mitchells Super Skinny Serum or Redken Glass Drops. There are also sprays, such as Biolage Spray Shine that would work as well. As far as I know, every flat iron has a regular plug in... I could be wrong, but as stated by someone else, if you feel its not correct then return it. I don't suggest using a wet to straight iron... how much sense does it make to place something hot on something wet and expect it to not to any damage to your hair. Chi is a good brand, I'd also try Sedu...

No comments:

Post a Comment