Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hair straighteners, flat irons, HELP!?

Ok for a while now i have been looking for a new straightener. My hair has all of a sudden gotton curly and my old, crappy Revlon straightener doesn't really do the trick. My Conair before that didn't even really heat up or straighten my hair. So I figured that if I got a good, high quality flat iron i would be good for a while. My only problem is I have no idea what to get. Here are my cons of some of my choices.



CHI- Cons- Fries Hair, No heat settings



Solia- Some bad reviews



Remington- Pro- used my neighbors, it worked pretty good

Cons- Bad reviews



I am thinking of a sedu, but I don't know.



Any links, advice or really anything would be great! Thanks!Hair straighteners, flat irons, HELP!?
I recommend-



-Maxius

-Sedu

-Chi

-SoliaHair straighteners, flat irons, HELP!?
the best straightener is infiniti by conair. it makes your hair super straight. i have one of them. my hair is super curly and with this straightener it makes my hair pin straight. how i know its pin straight is that i get compliments every time i straighten it =]



^i also answered another question like this and i was choosen as best answer (: ^
i heard sedu's work really really good!
I have one from sally beauty and it works really good and i've had it over a year still working and my friend had a chi and it worked just as good as hers or better. heres my straightener:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/pink-flat-iro/a>



its also a ceramic straightener so it doesnt damage your hair as much, works great i promise :)
A lot of us have Crickets, they work very well, have great ceramic plates that stay clean, and are very sturdy. I love mine! I believe that you can get them for 50. GHD is a great brand, they are quite expensive though.
I actually own two Chi Hair Straighteners. I have the small Chi (original) and I also have the Chi Turbo. I didn't care too much for the Chi Turbo. It didn't get my hair as straight as the ';orginal';.

When I get my hair straightened at Visible Changes after a color and cut, they use the black %26amp; green Paul Mitchell Hair Straightener. It works wonders...

It about the same price as a Chi...I wish I would of purchased the Paul Mitchell instead of the Chi Turbo. For that just sits under my restroom sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment