Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners...?

Where can I buy some cheap ones?Hair straighteners...?
I personally think cheap hair straighteners won't work as good as those brand names one or the ones in the salons.


But the cheapest i think is at some drugstores like wal mart or something.Hair straighteners...?
i just bought the infinity straightener from wal-mart for $45.00. they have a straightener there that is like $13.00 and it works really good.
I got a great straightener at Wal Mart for about $20. It's by Conair with the ceramic plates. It heats up in less than 30 seconds and I can straighten my hair in less than 5 minutes. My hair is fairly long, to the middle of my back.





Good luck :)
ebay, and you can get some pretty good ones from like boots, and there only like 拢15, ok, there not the best ones, but the work! and i would look on ebay, for some used straighteners.
Boots. I had some from there -they weren't any good. :(
Just look around there are always special offers on straighteners. Tesco do a good pair and cheap too. Good luck
Boots and Superdrug sell some pretty cheap ones for like 拢20.


Doubt they're any good though.
Got mine from Argos :)


They were about 拢20 and they still work (Vidal Sasson)
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment