Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners?

im thinking of getting a short straight hair style done soon but i keep getting conflicting advice about hair straighteners. ive heard that ghds are the best but im not sure where to get them from and how much they are. my hair is curly and i would like some advice of what is best to use pleaseHair straighteners?
Hi-trust me NO-ONE on this earth has hair frizzier than me !!


And I never spend a fortune on GHDs-get yourself a set of ';HAIRTOOLS THERMO CERAMIC ';straighteners-you can buy them new off ebay-for about 拢35.


I swear by these-I use them all the time and my hair stays poker straight...if only they`d been around back in the 80`s-I wouldn`t have had to dry my fuzz ball hair out even more by crimpimg it to death-lol !Hair straighteners?
ok i heard of chi is the best it all depends where u buy it at my job its not that bad they are like $100 if u have bad curlyy hair try jc penneys or the other stores in the malls they have the best products and the cheap hair sratightners work its more for like wavyy hair thats what i use the cheap hair staightner but for wavyy hair
Yeah, GHD's are great, and well worth the money...
curently i am using chi and babyliss pro 230
ghds - you can get them from all good salons and from the internet only. they will cost around 拢100 unfortunately, but yes, they are the best, nothing else comes close which is why so many people shell out that much for them. i just got short strait too, i love it! peacex
i heard sedu's ar really good, its what most of the celebritys use
hi thx for the help ladies i needed to know some things about hair straiteners and you explainedit all to me thx alot and i will think about hair straiteners. thx alot
u cn get them at Americas Beauty Supply %26amp; they cost $24 to $150! my opinion is dat u get da ones dat cost $32 bcuz dey cause less damage on ur hair! trust me, i hav curly hair 2
I don't know, personally,I would not buy a real expensive straighter when the same one that does an excellent job costs a lot less.


I have a CONAIR hair straightner and I LOVE IT! it works perfect for my hair and its curly.. and it cost like 25-30 dollars at walmart and it makes ur hair REALLY SMOOTH AND REALLY STRAIGHT! and it goes smoothly on your hair. I recommend that to everyone because it works well for me. I had it for 1 year and recommend it to everybody!
In the UK, GHD are the best brand. Like some-one has previously said, you can buy them direct from most hairdressers, or I bought mine in Superdrug for 拢92.99, about a week before Christmas last year. I think they will still be there?





If you are in America, I believe the best brand is CHI, but I dont live there, so I couldnt tell you where to buy them or how much they are =*





Goodluck! I bet your hair will look lovely.


x
GHDS are worth the money! alot of range saloons sell GHDS or go to the locla website www.ghdhair.com before you straighten your hair use a heat protecting spray or straighting cream and let it atleast be 80% dry for lesser damamger and section it off and straighten it! :)
GHD'S are very good. you can get them from boots or hair salons. i have Toni and gut ones and they are good, you can get a chemical that works like a perm but to straighten hair.
GHDs are definately the best. If you are getting your hair cut short, then ask your hairdresser to use their GHDs on you (all hairdressers have them, so they must be the best). If you go through something like Salon Services, or know someone in the trade you could get them for around 拢80. Also, GHD have a good website where you can watch videos of hair styling.
i have a short bob and just use cheap ceramic staighteners for argos which are great.


ghd are quite expensive around 拢60-80 last i heard and are considered to be excellent.
if your hairs curly DONT cut ur hair short! personal experience. I did this and it just went all puffy and outwards (my hairs curly) .. and you won't want to be straightening it all the time %26lt; to much hassel .
GHD's are the best, you can buy them for about 拢100 quid off their website or go to e-bay and get them for about 拢50.
GHD's are the best buy, they last and are made so that you only have to go over your hair once with them, so that you don't have to keep going over and over the same bit. They are also really smooth and glide over your hair. I've had my hair long and really short, and they've been great.


I got mine from their website, but you can also get them from hairdressers (be careful they don't charge you more tho!). Good luck in finding some that suit you.
GHD's are definitely the best!!! you can get them from some hair dresser's and salons or off the Internet. They are well worth every penny! go for it :-D


http://www.ghdhair.com/
ghds are only the label, go to you local hair dresser and thye will give u some just as good and half the price. Or you can but straighteners online.
CHI is seriously the best hairstraightener you will ever invest in. I've used many different types and have never been happier than I am with my CHI. It's a bit pricy, costs up to 200 dollars in salons. I got mine at the JcPenney Salon for 80 bucks. It was originally 150, but it was on sale.


It straightens just about any kind of hair and it does not harm your hair at all.


You can also get the heat protecting CHI spray which keeps your hair healthy and shiny.





Good Luck!
k CHI is the best straightener by FAR.


they're about 200 dollar at a store


but like i got one new from ebay for 80 bucks
ghd's are definitely the best, i have wild frizzy hair and these are the only ones that work. i got them directly from my hairdresser, they are quite expensive though - i paid 拢100

No comments:

Post a Comment