Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair straighteners?!?

I have REALLY thick hair, and my hair is curly and wavy (not like perfect spirals) I have a WET 2 STRAIGHT 2'; and it does a decent job. I've had it for a little while and it is giving me broken ends! my hair doesn't stay straight for even half the day. it starts to get puffy and frizzy around 11:00. and i start at like 6:00.





what is the best hair products i can put in my hair to help stop, or do i just need to get a new straightener?Hair straighteners?!?
I have really thick and curly hair like urs and use chi flat iron and also use ojon ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner ever since i've been using the ojon i don't need any styling products and i use to use chi shine serumHair straighteners?!?
Chi is one of the best straighteners out there...although they're a little pricey. If you have the money you should get one and they have loads of great styling products as well that you can try and see which are best for you. If you don't have the money then i would go with garnier because they're all about sleek and shine.





Good Luck








Chi





http://www.chi-hair-products.com/





Garnier:





http://www.garnier.com/index2.aspx
I usually use a flat iron spray, and I use a chi at home for my hair and a chi at work for my customers. I flat iron spray will protect it fro all the heat and seal it in so that it will straighter for a longer period of time. I like bed head, matrix, and chi products!
get a sedu hair straightener. i have thick, curly hair, and even though i don't straighten it much, when i do i want it to be great. i don't need to use extra products for it to be sleek and straight!!
you should get a new straightener. wet 2 straight irons are not good for your hair. you should also use heat defense spray before straightening to help protect your hair.
Garnier's sleek and shine line is good and use a ceramic flat iron. they do less damage
u probably should get a new straightner.......


or use pantene smooth and straight or something
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment