Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair Straighteners??????

Okay so my straightener broke :(


I want to replace it. what are somethings to look for when i am buying them. Where are some good places to find some ';cheap'; straighteners. Like less than 100!!! I just need a replacement for the time being.


Thanks A Bunch :)Hair Straighteners??????
I have the GVP from Sally's. It's amazing! It's been compared to the Chi and it's only $70 which isn't that bad. It's a really great straightener.Hair Straighteners??????
SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLIES!!!! :D my home! lol i'm using Jilbere De Paris hair straightener and it works reallyyy well! i've been using it for 3 years and it hasn't broken yet. it's ceramic so it doesn't damage your hair either. they are really good and they aren't really expensive. 50 bucks at max. hope i helped! :]
a really good straigtner is remmington shine therapy. its REALLY good it cost me $180 new zealand dollars and i do not regret spending that, i was origianally saving for a Ghd but after using this one i was like woah! value for money! my hair even had a shine to it and felt incredibly soft, its really cute looking aswell. your hair stays straight until you wash it next pretty much. hope this helped xo
you can get reallllly good straighteners at sally's. They are like 20-100 dollars. they have alot of straighteners, maybe like 40.
WET 2 STRAIGHT IS THE BEST!


You can get them at pretty much any store for about $40-$60 depending on the size. I've have mine for almost 3 years and haven't had any problems! I reccomend that if you have thin hair, get the 1'; and if you have thick hair get the 2';...
I've always found that the normal hair Straightener that doesn't have a blow dryer or anything Special works the best for me.


Cheap places are Superstore, Walmart or a maybe a drug store.


I also find that having a big iron head is better than i tiny iron head.
sallys beauty supply..price ranges but they should have something less than 100
go to where you get your hair cut and ask them
I vote for the CHI.
Get a CHI. They have them in a lot of places for less than a hundred if they are on sale. You can also buy them on eBay. Just go to your local Sally's or Ulta and you can find a good selection there. Ask the employees what they think, they can probably help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment