Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair Straighteners ?????????????

whenever I straighten my hair with GHD's I'm always left with little kinks in my hair so I was wondering If You could give me some advice on new hair straighteners or any hair products which might help I am currently using treseme heat defense spray.I have quite thick medium length hair and have layers in my hairHair Straighteners ?????????????
i think you should use the instyler in shines you hair and straighten it and make it curly if you want it too and it only 14.99Hair Straighteners ?????????????
that price for the instyler is for a month trial of something like that and it doesnt work.


check out metropolis technology.
in styler. go on the website, it gives you a ton of information about it. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment