Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Is the hair Straightener I got a good one?

I got a herstyler in my mall. It was 99.99$. If you have heard about them or have one..is it a good one? The guy at the mall said it was but that was probally just to make a sell.Is the hair Straightener I got a good one?
People have the worst hair, after several months using heating tools.





People at the store who sells them, DON'T even use them. People who invented them DON'T use them. It's all about selling %26amp; marketing and for you to spend money.





Models with healthy hair, don't use them. But many girls under 30 use them, then they're back on YA with hair problems: my hair not growing, hair falling, hair frizzy, hair too dry, how to make my hair grow, etc.... They have the same hair problem, as women between 60-80, but it took them years for that to happen. And they're the same girls giving advice here.





You can buy the most expensive shampoo or conditioner, but you still get the same result from the cheapest product.





Are designer bags better because they're expensive, but they're still Made in China, is that mean they're better? I don't think so!Is the hair Straightener I got a good one?
I just recently got one of those and it's really good! I have really fine, smooth hair that doesn't like to hold a curl EVER and if I do my hair the way they showed me (using the straightener to curl it), I can have curls for an entire night out, which has never been possible for me. The only problem I have with mine is that I'm not very good at using it as a curler yet, so it takes me a while. I hope you got one of the solid color ones, because the ones with prints have a different type of heating plate which is not quite as nice.
if you were going to spend that much you should have gone with a better brand...CHI or GHD. Just because it cost $100 doesn't mean it is worth a penny. What kind of heating element is in it? What kind of flat plates are used? I'm a hair stylist and I've never heard of it.
Yeah if its expensive it has to be a good one.


The ones that are like 50$ help it from being damaged.


So if its a hundred thenn probably.





Good luck





Xx Bree
there's no such thing as a good hair straightener, all products such as this are damaging to the hair and can cause scalp condition which later can produce disease to the scalp and hair loss that could be irreplacable.
more expensive more the better.
Never heard of it. But if it costs that much, it most definently has to be good :)
Uhh.. it'd be a lot easier to tell if we knew the name!!
what company is it from ?

No comments:

Post a Comment