Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Are ther any hair straighteners.............?

.........that work just as well as the CHI straightener that works good on curly hair? %26amp; Please could you tell me where I could buy it? Oh, and I can't buy anything online so don't say ebay or something ok? thanks!!!Are ther any hair straighteners.............?
oh my gosh, DON'T get the conair ones.


they will damage your hair so much. trust me. i have one, and my hair's like..ugh.





uhm..if you go to a hair salon, then try getting a solia..they work on damp hair, and they get really good reviews on folica (website) or you could get a T3, and it works on wet hairAre ther any hair straighteners.............?
Porcelain Series.


Buy it at;Sally Beauty Supply!
The Remington wet2straight straightener is really good and not that expensive.
the wet to straight one or and connair ones

No comments:

Post a Comment