Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it permitted to take my hair straightener in my handbag to the plane? what about men's shaver?

I will travel in a few days, I am wondering whether it is permitted to take my iron straightener inside the plane, cos i am afraid it will break in the suit - case.


also can i put my hair heat protection in the suit case,I have heard we can not have liqiuds by ourselves!


what about men's shaver totake inside a plane ?Is it permitted to take my hair straightener in my handbag to the plane? what about men's shaver?
Your not allowed to take your iron straightener inside the plane, they will confiscate it, expecially if your on an international flight.





All liquids and gels are not allowed unless its small. If its just small, you can put it in a ziplock and then remove it from your bag when it pass through the X-ray machine, that way, they will allow you to bring it inside.





Men's electrical shaver is not allowed because it can harm someone inside the plane, better if you just put it in your suit case.Is it permitted to take my hair straightener in my handbag to the plane? what about men's shaver?
pack your straightners in a towel first, I did and mine were fine. liquids over 100ml have to go into your hold luggage.Why would you want to take a shaver on plane unless you are going long haul maybe.
Strawberry, can I ask which country you are travelling from, the rules vary.
Yes you can take your hair straighners in your hand luggage with you on the plane, if any liquids are over 100m then no, it has to go in your main luggage, a mans shaver is fine to go in hand luggage too, have a great holiday.
Hi I don't usually reply to questions unless I know the answer rather than guessing. The answer from '; just helping '; was very unhelpful since it was completely wrong.





Hair straightener - ok


Heat protection - ok - as long as not cream or gel


Mens Shaver - ok


Liquids - under 100ml in clear plastic bag presented to x-ray loader. prescription medication exempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment