Thursday, January 5, 2012

What hair straightener should i get?

I am looking for a new hair straightener but I am not sure which one to get. I've seen the ones at the mall where they can also curl your hair and they look pretty cool. But I am not sure if i want that one or the rotating barrel one? Any ideas?What hair straightener should i get?
GHD's are really good, you can get different types for different hair styles. and if u shop around u can get them really cheap. I have been using them for years now, and they have never let me down. you can curl your hair and straighten it. they look really trendy and i recommend you to buy them.



MorganWhat hair straightener should i get?
I used to have a cheap drugstore straightener, so I decided to research the best quality hair straightener. I searched all over the web (ebay, amazon, folica, everywhere) for the cheapest and allover best straightener. I must have read hundreds of reviews. I finally came to the descision of the Sedu hair straightener. It is snag-free, has a heat dial, and one inch plates. I LOVE it! It keeps my hair straight all day and it cuts my straightening time in half! I HIGHLY reccomend this!



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>
I use the CHI Turbo and have for the past 6 years and I will never switch. All my friends that use my straightener love it and want to borrow it all the time. I have the 1 inch one because my hair is thin, but they have 2 inch as well. I tried one of the straighteners that curl also, but they don't seem to get as hot and so it doesn't straighten hair that well and they tin to be really thin widths. Anyway go with the CHI you can get them for around $100 now, but it is definitely worth it. Mine just broke sadly because the cord got so worn it tore, but it lasted 6 years and I didn't hesitate to buy the exact same one again.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NQD87W/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851%26amp;pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1%26amp;pf_rd_t=201%26amp;pf_rd_i=B0009V1YRS%26amp;pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER%26amp;pf_rd_r=0ZQGK6V0K90Y42Z3CEQ2
i use the GVP its the generic CHI. It was defenitley better than the walmart brands but it still doesnt satisfy me. after like 5 months the heat decided to play stubborn with me. sometimes it'll heat up and sometimes it won't. ugh. but its alrite i guess. u have to keep it in its own plug and unplug it when ur done and keep the cord lose becuz if u wrap it around it'll eventually get all worn out. Anyways i cant afford a new one but when i can ill prolly buy the chi turbo or babyliss.
I use the InStyler. My hairstylist gave me the idea and when you order it came for two for one price. It has a rotating iron but the InStyler gives you volume when it straightens. I like the volume and it doesn't look to flat.
Well I use Conair Wet 2 straight and it seems to work very well. Especially if you're in a hurry because you don't have to worry about drying and everything even though it's not too healthy for your hair.
well since chi's are expensive

try babybliss they r good.

No comments:

Post a Comment