Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is a mini hair straightener worth it?

I'm going travelling and I've never used a hair straightener before but I want to start using one,not all the time just every now and then. I have medium length hair and I would prefer a mini straightener because it's easier to carry around. Do they work? Is it worth it? Tips and ideas? Good brands/types? Thanks!


(I live in australia - in case you include any country relevant info)Is a mini hair straightener worth it?
Well it depends how mini it is and what type of hair you have.


If your hair is already rather straight then a mini one should be good enough, but if you have curly hair, or even if its just wavy then a bigger one would be best - unless you wanna spend hours getting your hair ready! It also depends how thick your hair is. If you have fine hair then a mini one will work well, but thicker hair doesnt straighten as easily so a larger one would be more suitable.Is a mini hair straightener worth it?
Australia australia, such a rapturous spot, i'd rather visit Hungary

No comments:

Post a Comment