Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ok this is my 4 th question on Hair straighteners. Has ANYONE ever heard of Jolie Hair straighteners??

Hi.. Its me again. Im trying to find a good hair straightener but i can't afford the GHD ones. I have put my highest bid in on ebay but i get outbid everytime. I did see a make that i have never heard of which states they use the same plates as ghd and componants that are used in ghd and they also say they make these at the original ghd factory... but wait for it... They are only 拢14.95 (Thats in English pounds) you have to work out how many dollars that is if you are in Amercia ......... Here is the ebay website for these straighteners. take a look and let me know what you think...





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jolie-Mk-4-Hair-Straighteners-straightners-GHD-spray_W0QQitemZ370013583627QQihZ024QQcategoryZ36408QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem





Many Thanks Ann xOk this is my 4 th question on Hair straighteners. Has ANYONE ever heard of Jolie Hair straighteners??
Sorry I have never heard of Jolie products before. I have been doing hair (USA) for 15 years now. The brand I use and sell the most of are the Chi. If you are lucky enough to win one on e-bay make sure they have a return policy so if it isn't what you want you can send it back.Ok this is my 4 th question on Hair straighteners. Has ANYONE ever heard of Jolie Hair straighteners??
i just bought these as i was intrigued how these worked at 220degrees i paid 拢10.95 including delivery on ebay omg they are like ghd u wont be disapointed for this price but i still believe for thick naturally curly hair then the FHI the 1inch plates are by far the best on the market!!! :)

Report Abuse



I'm not really sure how well that straightener will straighten your hair. I personally prefer the Chi straightener. It isn't that expensive and I'm reallly glad I bought it. If you really want I'd say buy that straightener and see how it works. Thats your best bet.
id go for it, if it says it has the same things then why not try it, whats the worst that could happen? it just might not be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment