Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Permanent Hair Straighteners?

I was just wonderin wat every1 thinks about it im a 16 year old fella n I wanna get it done so I can spike me hair again it only started goin kinda frizzy/curly about 2 years ago so I was gonna get it straightened but I want to know wat every1 thinks about it does it work? Em if I have 2 upload pics for people 2 see it then can some1 tell me how 2 lol thanksPermanent Hair Straighteners?
If your sure you want it permanently straight, the best way to go is get your hair flat-pressed at a hairdressers. it wont last FOREVER, but it will last for a few years.


another way is to buy a hair straightener and use herbal essences straightening spray (even though it is for girls im sure it will work for you too!)Permanent Hair Straighteners?
since your hair is so short if there is damage it can easly be handled. i am not usally a big fan because i have seen some really bad jobs done and girls loose a lot of hair. but since your hair is shorter you can play around with it a little more and not worry as much.. i say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment