Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Solia hair straighteners or sedu hair straighteners? read inside 4 details? PLEASE HELP!!!?

i bought a Sedu straightener. and i like it, but it is not what i expected because when i straighten my hair at night, it goes kind of poofy and wavy in the morning, so i have to straighten it again! I had once used a Solia, which kept my hair perfect for about 4 days!! now i am not sure if i should return my sedu 1 1/2'; , and get a Solia 1 3/4'; straightener. i have heard that sedu is great with curly hair. my hair is not curly. it is long and poofy. plz help, which is better? return sedu get solia. or stick with sedu and forget solia? thx a lot guyz!Solia hair straighteners or sedu hair straighteners? read inside 4 details? PLEASE HELP!!!?
http://www.folica.com


has alot of detail for that!..


i wanna get a sedu. but i never tried it nor never tried the solia. sorry :(Solia hair straighteners or sedu hair straighteners? read inside 4 details? PLEASE HELP!!!?
are you using any kind of straightening product like Biosilk? if not you might want to try that and see if it helps before you return the sedu. I haven't tried a solia but have always heard that Sedu is one of the best straightens out there for all hair types.
Try the GVP Ceramic Flat Iron. Mine works great on my hair! It really helps me get rid of the poofiness! You would never guess that my hair is natually poofy ; )
get CHI ! ! ! they r the best

No comments:

Post a Comment