Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stupid hair straighteners. 10 points, thumbs up for YOUR FEEDBACK?!?

i use chi silk infusion before i straighten my already-naturally-straightish hair.


and my revlon straightener still manages to ruin itt


its thin, frizzy, and split ends.


1.) Help? what can i do to fix it, and for tomorrow?!





AND MORE IMPORTANTLY..


someone told me that they use Andis flat iron and it works really well. but its only like $20 or $25, really cheap. and my revlon was $30.


so i'm suspicious of cheap straighteners now.


2.) should i try the Andis or invest? and if so, what brands?


any hair flat iron tips / feedback MUCH appreciated.Stupid hair straighteners. 10 points, thumbs up for YOUR FEEDBACK?!?
Theres not alot you can do at all, unless you are willing to go to fork out the money at a hairdresser for professional treatments, your hair will repair slowly (except split ends), you need to invest in good products all around.


I recomend you save up for a Ghd (best everrrr but not so common in america) or a chi, these will greatly reduce damage and are in my opinion the best straightners out there.





I hope your hair isnt too bad, if its really dry and disugusting, tye your hair up and people wont notice the damage so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment