Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best hair straighteners for under 拢50?

Posted this already but seems to have gone missing.





I've recenty started to straighten my hair which is of medium length, thick and wavy. This is because I want to create a kind of asian spikey style using VO5 matt clay and got2b freeze spray.





My sister gave me a pair of her old ones. GHD 3.1 B it says on them. However when ever I get the chance I steal her GHD mark IV ones as they are far better. They tug less, heat quicker and make my hair straighter and for longer.





It is about time I got my own ones. I've been looking in argos and they have 2 pairs on deal at half price. The Babyliss 230 pro at 拢28.92 and the Babyliss 230 Pro Radiance at 拢48. I researched them both and both seem to have pretty decent reviews. The Radiance has some mixed comments with some negative feedback.





Maybe there are other ones that are better than these for under 拢50?If not, what would you recommend out of the 2 that I have mentioned?





I'm male so this is my first time purchasing straighteners so it is a pretty tough decision for me.











Link to Babyliss pro 230: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4430212/Trail/searchtext%3EBABYLISS+PRO+230.htm#tabrevBest hair straighteners for under 拢50?
TK maxx in ireland have hair straighters RRP 100 selling for 24-50 euros so there should be some good cheaper ones in the uk, top retail and salon brands tooBest hair straighteners for under 拢50?
The Most Haunted series,if you believe the silly beggars that follow it faithfully my friend.
How long is your hair? If it is short to mid length then you would prob be ok to go for the Babyliss.





If not, maybe you could check ebay for the ghd mark 4.





Also, the ghd ones usually last a long long time so they are really a great investment. I would prob save up and buy the Mark 4 personally...
you should try ebay for ghd's, they are the best straighteners for sale anywhere
I use the brand Permier and I got it from London Drugs, whenever my friends come over they always think its a $100 straightener and it works like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment