Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What are the best hair straighteners?

for course frizzy hair .got ghd,s at the mo its not geting my hair silky straight ..any better products thanks What are the best hair straighteners?
you have to know how to use it... use product, apply firm pressure and take your time.. ghd is nice..



HAI and CHI are also very nice.. i have never owned a sedhu but i hear they are also nice..What are the best hair straighteners?
wash and condition hair

use leave in conditioner to help detangle and add moisture

use a defrizz cream or serum b4 blowdrying

rough dry hair, then section off hair and finish blowdry using round brush or paddle brush

before straightening, use a lil more serum, then section hair off again and straighten



products:

shampoo - matrix biolage ultra hydrating shampoo, TIGI honey %26amp; oatmeal shampoo

conditioner - TIGI control freak, aussie 3 min miracle, matrix biolage ultra hydrating balm

leave in conditioner - aussie hair insurance or boots own coconut leave in conditioner

defrizz cream/serum - loreal sublime shine serum, TIGI afterparty, TIGI ego boost or TIGI girls toys



uve done the right thing by investing in a good set of GHD's, however, products can play a big part in smoothing hair as well.



me personally, i bleach my hair every 6 weeks and i got 18 inch extensions - and i know tht by using crap products on my hair and using GHD's, yes my hair is straight but it dont feel gd, however using right products and my GHD's my hairs perfect,and where i do have extensions, its important to use products tht keep the hair soft.
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)




i don't reckon so has to be ghds for me



http://www.getprettypretty.com/hair-care/a>
i have a chi, but from what i hear the two are similar. try using a smoothing serum. that makes all the difference for me.
CHI hair straightners work really well.

=]

My friend also has a Babyliss and a Sedu, those work well too.
These are the top ten best hair straighteners:



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>
I have a Sedu brand straightener, and I love it! A lot of people also like Chi brand.
CHI IS DEF. THE BEST!!!
CHI hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment