Thursday, January 5, 2012

What kind of hair straightener should I get??

My hair is relativly straight, but I have a lot of frizzies. I also have a lot of fly-aways around my face (which I hate so anytips for that??) Anyways I wear my hair up in a ponytail most of the time but I wanted to straighten my hair just to get ride of the frizzies. I want a relativly cheap hair straightener that gets rid of the frizzies thanks!!What kind of hair straightener should I get??
I have a Sedu and I LOVE it , it is on the expensive side , but my hair is neverrrr ever frizzy when I straighten it , and you really aren't going to get a straightener that will get your frizz away and work well unless your willing to spend some money(:What kind of hair straightener should I get??
conair,or hot tools ( they're lik $25) ceramic/ions irons and they work great to straighten already straight hair..

you can brush your hair wen you're washing your hair so it doesn't get tangled and brush it as soon as you get out of the shower,try it it! it really worked for me..good luck
http://www.amazon.com/Andis-67670-Nano-S/a>



good luck



i just asked a question on that
GHDs-these are salon quality ceramic straigteners. My wife also swears by them. They're used in Toni and Guy salons! Say no more!
i think chi's are a little bit more expensive.

but dhey work qood.





%26amp;+ conairs are qood to.

i have a phi.

it works.
the chi is good
chi
a conair one

No comments:

Post a Comment